These are the peptide serums that I’ve tried that have a pH level below 6.0 (in alphabetical order by brand). I’ve also included a link to my review, where applicable.
The majority of the products listed below are also silicone-free and sulfate-free.
If you would like to learn more about a product please click on the link to see product details such as pricing, ingredients, etc. Most are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. My reviews also include an ingredients list although the ingredients may be inaccurate or have changed after a review was posted.
- NuFACE Collagen Booster Copper Complex (pH of 4.75)
- ClarityRX Get Fit Multi-Peptide Serum (pH of 5.25)
- Skinmedica TNS Essential Serum (pH of 4.75) As of Oct Dec 2018: Love it! I’m using this now, review forthcoming!
- Le Mieux TGF-B Booster Serum (pH of 4.0)
- Brad Essential Elixir Multi-Peptide Serum Youth Regenerating Serum (pH of 5.5)
- Skin Inc Collagen Serum (pH of 5.5) Note: has amino acids, not peptides
Please click here to go back to the main List of Products page.