These are the peptide serums that I’ve tried that have a pH level below 6.0 (in alphabetical order by brand). I’ve also included a link to my review, where applicable.
The majority of the products listed below are also silicone-free and sulfate-free.
If you would like to learn more about a product please click on the link to see product details such as pricing, ingredients, etc. Most are affiliate links. My reviews also include an ingredients list although the ingredients may be inaccurate or have changed after a review was posted.
- NuFACE Collagen Booster Copper Complex (pH of 4.75)
- ClarityRX Get Fit Multi-Peptide Serum (pH of 5.25)
- Skinmedica TNS Essential Serum (pH of 4.75) As of May 2018: Love it! I’m using this now, review forthcoming!
- Le Mieux TGF-B Booster Serum (pH of 4.0)
- Brad Essential Elixir Multi-Peptide Serum Youth Regenerating Serum (pH of 5.5)
- Skin Inc Collagen Serum (pH of 5.5) Note: has amino acids, not peptides
Please click here to go back to the main List of Products page.