These are the body washes/shower gels that I’ve tried that have a pH level below 6.0 (in alphabetical order by brand).
Please note that I use pH strips and they aren’t a perfect science so the pH levels noted below are estimates only and let us know if a product is on the acidic side (or not). There is also some variation between batches of products and a manufacturer may have made changes to their formula since I tested.
The majority of the products listed below are also silicone-free and sulfate-free.
If I have written a review, a link to it is below. My reviews also include an ingredients list although the ingredients may be inaccurate (depending on the original source/translation) or have changed after a review was posted.
- Free & Clear Liquid Cleanser (pH of 5.5, my review) This used to be my favorite facial cleanser but now I use it as a body wash.
- Jack Black Turbo Wash Energizing Cleanser for Hair and Body (pH of 5.75)
- Le Petit Marseillais Extra Gentle Shower Creme, Cotton Milk & Poppy (pH of 5.0, My review)
- Le Petit Marseillais Body Wash, Lait (pH of 5.0)
- Sebamed Liquid Face & Body Wash (I used this as a body wash. It has a very strong scent, I’m not sure I’d use this on my face, pH of 5.5, my review)
Please click here to go back to the main List of Products page.