These are the body washes/shower gels that I’ve tried that have a pH level below 6.0 (in alphabetical order by brand). I’ve also included a link to my review, where applicable.
The majority of the products listed below are also silicone-free and sulfate-free.
If you would like to learn more about a product please click on the link to see product details such as pricing, ingredients, etc. Most are affiliate links. My reviews also include an ingredients list although the ingredients may be inaccurate or have changed after a review was posted.
- Free & Clear Liquid Cleanser (pH of 5.5, my review) This used to be my favorite facial cleanser but now I use it as a body wash.
- Jack Black Turbo Wash Energizing Cleanser for Hair and Body (pH of 5.75)
- Le Petit Marseillais Extra Gentle Shower Creme, Cotton Milk & Poppy (pH of 5.0, My review)
- Le Petit Marseillais Body Wash, Lait (pH of 5.0)
- Sebamed Liquid Face & Body Wash (I used this as a body wash. It has a very strong scent, I’m not sure I’d use this on my face, pH of 5.5, my review)
Please click here to go back to the main List of Products page.