These are the body washes/shower gels that I’ve tried that have a pH level below 6.0 (in alphabetical order by brand). I’ve also included a link to my review, where applicable.
Please note that I use pH strips and they aren’t a perfect science so the pH levels noted below are estimates only. There is also some variation between batches of products and a manufacturer may have made changes to their formula since I tested.
The majority of the products listed below are also silicone-free and sulfate-free.
If you would like to learn more about a product please click on the link to see product details such as pricing, ingredients, etc. Most are affiliate links.
**If you are looking for referral links and codes to save on sites like SkincareRx, Curology, Glow Recipe, etc., please click here.**
- Free & Clear Liquid Cleanser (pH of 5.5, my review) This used to be my favorite facial cleanser but now I use it as a body wash.
- Jack Black Turbo Wash Energizing Cleanser for Hair and Body (pH of 5.75)
- Le Petit Marseillais Extra Gentle Shower Creme, Cotton Milk & Poppy (pH of 5.0, My review)
- Le Petit Marseillais Body Wash, Lait (pH of 5.0)
- Sebamed Liquid Face & Body Wash (I used this as a body wash. It has a very strong scent, I’m not sure I’d use this on my face, pH of 5.5, my review)
Please click here to go back to the main List of Products page.