These are the essences that I’ve tried that have a pH level below 6.0 (in alphabetical order by brand). Some of these products might not be marketed as an essence but I believe you can use them as an essence. I’ve also included a link to my review, where applicable.
The majority of the products listed below are also silicone-free and sulfate-free.
If you would like to learn more about a product please click on the link to see product details such as pricing, ingredients, etc. Most are affiliate links. My reviews also include an ingredients list although the ingredients may be inaccurate or have changed after a review was posted.
- Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner (pH of 5.0) This is a toner but I use it like an essence.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater (pH of 4.6) Not really an essence but can be used on top of a toner like an essence or it could be used as a toner.
- Missha The First Treatment Essence (pH of 5.5) Could be considered a toner but I use it like a serum.
- NuFACE Optimizing Mist (pH of 5.50) Not an essence but I use like an essence, after toner, because it has amino acids.
- SK-II Facial Treatment Essence (pH of 4.5) Could be considered a toner but I use it like a serum
- Whamisa Organic Flowers Olive Leaf Mist (pH of 5.5) Could be considered an toner but I use it like an essence.
- Hanskin Hyaluron Skin Essence (pH of 5.5)
Please click here to go back to the main List of Products page.