These are the serums that I’ve tried that have a pH level below 6.0 (in alphabetical order by brand) that don’t fit into a neat category like Vitamin C or Ceramides. I’ve also included a link to my review, where applicable.
Please note that I use pH strips and they aren’t a perfect science so the pH levels noted below are estimates only. There is also some variation between batches of products and a manufacturer may have made changes to their formula since I tested.
The majority of the products listed below are also silicone-free and sulfate-free.
If you would like to learn more about a product please click on the link to see product details such as pricing, ingredients, etc. Most are affiliate links.
**If you are looking for referral links and codes to save on sites like SkincareRX, Curology, etc. please click here.**
- Curology (pH of 5.0, depends on your exact formulation) This is my affiliate link for a free month.
- First Aid Beauty Anti-Redness Serum (pH of ~5.0)
- Korres Golden Krocus Ageless Saffron Elixir (pH of 5.75-6.0)
- Leejiham Vita Propolis Ampoule (pH of 4.5)
- MyChelle Pure Harmony Serum (pH of 5.25)
- Replenix CF Serum (pH of 5.0)
- Skinfood Royal Honey Propolis Essence (pH of 4.5) (As of Oct 2018: I love this! Review forthcoming)
- Skin Inc Coenzyme Q12 Serum (Renew) (pH of 5.25)
If you are interested in other serums or products, please click here to go back to the main List of Products page.