These are the serums that I’ve tried that have a pH level below 6.0 (in alphabetical order by brand) that don’t fit into a neat category like Vitamin C or Ceramides.
Please note that I use pH strips and they aren’t a perfect science so the pH levels noted below are estimates only and let us know if a product is on the acidic side (or not). There is also some variation between batches of products and a manufacturer may have made changes to their formula since I tested.
The majority of the products listed below are also silicone-free and sulfate-free.
If I have written a review, a link to it is below. My reviews also include an ingredients list although the ingredients may be inaccurate (depending on the original source/translation) or have changed after a review was posted.
- First Aid Beauty Anti-Redness Serum (pH of ~5.0)
- Korres Golden Krocus Ageless Saffron Elixir (pH of 5.75-6.0)
- Leejiham Vita Propolis Ampoule (pH of 4.5)
- MyChelle Pure Harmony Serum (pH of 5.25)
- Replenix CF Serum (pH of 5.0)
- Skinfood Royal Honey Propolis Essence (pH of 4.5)
- Skin Inc Coenzyme Q12 Serum (Renew) (pH of 5.25)
If you are interested in other serums or products, please click here to go back to the main List of Products page.