These are the serums that I’ve tried that have a pH level below 6.0 (in alphabetical order by brand) that don’t fit into a neat category like vitamin C or ceramides. I’ve also included a link to my review, where applicable.
The majority of the products listed below are also silicone-free and sulfate-free.
If you would like to learn more about a product please click on the link to see product details such as pricing, ingredients, etc. Most are affiliate links. My reviews also include an ingredients list although the ingredients may be inaccurate or have changed after a review was posted.
- Curology (pH of 5.0, depends on your exact formulation) I have tretinoin, vit C, and niacinamide in my custom formula. *I’ve included my referral link for a free trial. When I joined curology a few years ago, I used a random referral I found online and was glad to receive a free bottle.
- First Aid Beauty Anti-Redness Serum (pH of ~5.0)
- Korres Golden Krocus Ageless Saffron Elixir (pH of 5.75-6.0)
- Leejiham Vita Propolis Ampoule (pH of 4.5)
- MyChelle Pure Harmony Serum (pH of 5.25)
- Replenix CF Serum (pH of 5.0)
- Skinfood Royal Honey Propolis Essence (pH of 4.5) (As of June 2018: I love this! Review forthcoming)
- Skin Inc Coenzyme Q12 Serum (Renew) (pH of 5.25)
If you are interested in other serums or products, please click here to go back to the main List of Products page.