These are the Vitamin C Serums that I’ve tried that have a pH level below 6.0 (in alphabetical order by brand).
Please note that I use pH strips and they aren’t a perfect science so the pH levels noted below are estimates only and let us know if a product is on the acidic side (or not). There is also some variation between batches of products and a manufacturer may have made changes to their formula since I tested..
If I have written a review, a link to it is below. My reviews also include an ingredients list although the ingredients may be inaccurate (depending on the original source/translation) or have changed after a review was posted.
- Cosmetic Skin Solutions CE Ferulic (pH of 3.25, currently using, results of my refrigeration experiment are here)
- Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum (pH of 3.3-3.5, results of my refrigeration experiment are here and also some thoughts on the serum)
- Paula’s Choice C15 Super Booster (pH of 2.71, my review here)
- Skinceuticals CE Ferulic (pH of 2.5-3.0, results of my refrigeration experiment are here)
- Timeless Skin Care 20% C+E+Ferulic Acid Serum (pH of 2.4, results of my refrigeration experiment are here)
Please click here to go back to the main List of Products page.