These are the Vitamin C Serums that I’ve tried that have a pH level below 6.0 (in alphabetical order by brand).
Please note that I use pH strips and they aren’t a perfect science so the pH levels noted below are estimates only and let us know if a product is on the acidic side (or not). There is also some variation between batches of products and a manufacturer may have made changes to their formula since I tested..
If I have written a review, a link to it is below. My reviews also include an ingredients list although the ingredients may be inaccurate (depending on the original source/translation) or have changed after a review was posted.
- Cosmetic Skin Solutions CE Ferulic (pH of 3.25, results of my refrigeration experiment are here)
- Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum (pH of 3.3-3.5, results of my refrigeration experiment are here and also some thoughts on the serum)
- Maelove Glow Maker (pH of 3.2) This is not my favorite but lots of other people love it.
- Paula’s Choice C15 Super Booster (pH of 2.71, my review is here)
- Skinceuticals CE Ferulic (pH of 2.5-3.0, results of my refrigeration experiment are here)
- Timeless Skin Care 20% C+E+Ferulic Acid Serum (pH of 2.5, results of my refrigeration experiment are here) As of Sept 2020, this is my favorite serum!
Please click here to go back to the main List of Products page.