These are the conditioners that I’ve tested that have a pH level below 6.0 (in alphabetical order by brand). For ease, I’ve listed shampoos on their own page. I’ve also included a link to my review, where applicable.
Please note that I use pH strips and they aren’t a perfect science so the pH levels noted below are estimates only. There is also some variation between batches of products and a manufacturer may have made changes to their formula since I tested.
The majority of the products listed below are also silicone-free and sulfate-free.
If you would like to learn more about a product please click on the link to see product details such as pricing, ingredients, etc. Most are affiliate links.
**If you are looking for referral links and codes to save on sites like SkincareRX, Curology, etc., please click here.**
- Acure Organics Conditioner, Argan Oil (pH of 4.5-5.0) I don’t recommend this conditioner. I don’t find it moisturizing at all. It might be okay if you use as a shampoo.
- Aveda Rosemary Mint Conditioner (pH of 4.75-5.0)
- Davines Love Curl Conditioner (pH of 5.0) As of Nov 2018: My absolute favorite!
- Davines Love Smoothing Conditioner (pH of 5.0, my review)
- Davines Naturaltech Nourishing Vegetarian Miracle Conditioner (pH of 5.5, my review)
- Davines Natural Tech Well-Being Conditioner (pH of 5.5, my review)
- Davines Nounou Conditioner (pH of 5.0)
- Davines Oi Conditioner (pH of 5.5, my review)
- Davines Oi Multi Benefit Beauty Treatment All In One Milk (pH of 5.5)
- DevaCurl One Condition Delight (Weightless Waves) (pH of 4.7)
- Kerastase Discipline Fondant Fluidealiste Conditioner (pH of 5.0, my review)
- Kerastase Discipline Mask (Note: has a pH of 6.0)
- Kerastase Nutritive Fondant Magistral (pH of 5.5)
- Kerastase Reflection Fondant Chromatique Conditioner (pH of 5.0)
- Kiehl’s Damage Repairing & Rehydrating Conditioner (pH of 5.0)
- Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner (pH of 5.0) The No Frizz shampoo is not listed here because it has a pH of 7.0
- Living Proof PHD Conditioner (pH of 5.0) The PHD shampoo is not listed here because it has a pH of 7.0
- L’Oreal Total Repair Damage Erasing Balm (pH of 5.5) I found this to be very heavy/left behind residue and at the same time not very moisturizing.
- Paul Mitchell The Detangler (pH of 5.0)