These are the conditioners that I’ve tried that have a pH level below 6.0 (in alphabetical order by brand). For ease, I’ve listed shampoos on their own page. I’ve also included a link to my review, where applicable.
The majority of the products listed below are also silicone-free and sulfate-free.
If you would like to learn more about a product please click on the link to see product details such as pricing, ingredients, etc. Most are affiliate links. My reviews also include an ingredients list although the ingredients may be inaccurate or have changed after a review was posted.
- DevaCurl One Condition Delight (Weightless Waves) (pH of 4.7) June 2018: my new favorite! Review forthcoming. And no, I don’t have curly hair.
- Acure Organics Conditioner, Argan Oil (pH of 4.5-5.0)
- Aveda Rosemary Mint Conditioner (pH of 4.75-5.0)
- Davines Love Smoothing Conditioner for coarse or frizzy hair (pH of 5.0, my review) My absolute favorite!
- Davines Naturaltech Nourishing Vegetarian Miracle Conditioner (pH of 5.5, my review)
- Davines Natural Tech Well-Being Conditioner (pH of 5.5, my review)
- Davines Nounou Conditioner (pH of 5.0)
- Davines Oi Conditioner (pH of 5.5, my review)
- Davines Oi Multi Benefit Beauty Treatment All In One Milk (pH of 5.5)
- Kerastase Discipline Fondant Fluidealiste Conditioner (pH of 5.0, my review)
- Kerastase Discipline Mask (Note: has a pH of 6.0)
- Kerastase Nutritive Fondant Magistral (pH of 5.5)
- Kerastase Reflection Fondant Chromatique Conditioner (pH of 5.0)
- Kiehl’s Damage Repairing & Rehydrating Conditioner (pH of 5.0)
- Living Proof No Frizz Conditioner (pH of 5.0) The No Frizz shampoo is not listed here because it has a pH of 7.0
- Living Proof PHD Conditioner (pH of 5.0) The PHD shampoo is not listed here because it has a pH of 7.0
- L’Oreal Total Repair Damage Erasing Balm (pH of 5.)
- Paul Mitchell The Detangler (pH of 5.0)