These are the shampoos that I’ve tried that have a pH level below 6.0 (in alphabetical order by brand). For ease, I’ve put conditioners on a separate page. I’ve also included a link to my review, where applicable.
Please note that I use pH strips and they aren’t a perfect science so the pH levels noted below are estimates only. There is also some variation between batches of products and a manufacturer may have made changes to their formula since I tested.
The majority of the products listed below are also silicone-free and sulfate-free.
If you would like to learn more about a product please click on the link to see product details such as pricing, ingredients, etc. Most are affiliate links.
**If you are looking for referral links and codes to save on sites like SkincareRX, Curology, Glow Recipe and the like, please click here.**
- Acure Organics Shampoo, Argan Oil (pH of 4.5-5.0)
- Aveda Rosemary Mint Shampoo (pH of 5.0)
- Davines Love Smoothing Shampoo for coarse or frizzy hair: as of July 2018: my favorite! (pH of 5.5)
- Davines Naturaltech Well-Being Shampoo (pH of 5.5)
- Davines Nounou Shampoo for highly processed/brittle hair (pH of 5.5)
- Davines Oi Shampoo (pH of 5.5, my review)
- Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte Shampoo (pH of 5.5)
- Mineral Fusion Natural Anti Dandruff Mineral Shampoo (pH of 5.5)
- Sebamed Everyday Shampoo (pH of 5.5)
For a list of corresponding conditioners, please go here.
Please click here to go back to the main List of Products page.