These are the shampoos that I’ve tried that have a pH level below 6.0 (in alphabetical order by brand). For ease, I’ve put conditioners on a separate page. I’ve also included a link to my review, where applicable.
The majority of the products listed below are also silicone-free and sulfate-free.
If you would like to learn more about a product please click on the link to see product details such as pricing, ingredients, etc. Most are affiliate links. My reviews also include an ingredients list although the ingredients may be inaccurate or have changed after a review was posted.
- Acure Organics Shampoo, Argan Oil (pH of 4.5-5.0)
- Aveda Rosemary Mint Shampoo (pH of 5.0)
- Davines Love Smoothing Shampoo for coarse or frizzy hair: as of July 2018: my favorite! (pH of 5.5)
- Davines Naturaltech Well-Being Shampoo (pH of 5.5)
- Davines Nounou Shampoo for highly processed/brittle hair (pH of 5.5)
- Davines Oi Shampoo (pH of 5.5, my review)
- Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte Shampoo (pH of 5.5)
- Mineral Fusion Natural Anti Dandruff Mineral Shampoo (pH of 5.5)
- Sebamed Everyday Shampoo (pH of 5.5)
For a list of corresponding conditioners, please go here.
Please click here to go back to the main List of Products page.