These are the cleansers that I’ve tried that have a pH level below 6.0 (in alphabetical order by brand). I’ve also included a link to my review, where applicable.
Please note that I use pH strips and they aren’t a perfect science so the pH levels noted below are estimates only. There is also some variation between batches of products and a manufacturer may have made changes to their formula since I tested.
The majority of the products listed below are also silicone-free and sulfate-free.
If you would like to learn more about a product please click on the link to see product details such as pricing, ingredients, etc. Most are affiliate links.
**If you are looking for referral links and codes to save on sites like SkincareRx, Skinstore, Curology, Glow Recipe, etc., please click here.**
- CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser (pH of 5.5, my review)
- CosMedix Benefit Clean Gentle Cleanser (pH of 5.75, my review)
- COSRX Low pH Good Morning Cleanser (pH of 5.5, my review) As of July 2018: my current overall favorite!
- First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser (pH of 5.5, my review) As of June 2018, my favorite for cold months/drier skin.
- Free & Clear Liquid Cleanser (pH of 5.5, my review)
- Fresh Soy Face Cleanser (pH of 5.5)
- Hada Labo Tokyo Hydrating Facial Cleanser (pH of 5.5, my review)
- Le Mieux Peptide Foam Cleanser (pH of 5.0)
- make p:rem Safe Low-Irritant Cleansing Foam (pH of 5.5, my review) As of September 2018, my favorite cleanser if you use just one.
- Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser Foaming (pH of 5.6)
- Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Hydrating Cleanser (pH of 5.75)
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser (pH of 5.5, my review)
- Skinceuticals Gentle Cleanser (pH of 5.5)
- Su:m37 Miracle Rose Cleansing Stick (pH of 5.5, my review)
- Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser (pH of 5.0, my review)
The following are cleansing bars/bar soaps:
- AHAVA Dead Sea Moisturizing Salt Soap (pH of 5.5, my review)
- Nature’s Plus Beauty Cleansing Bar (pH of 4.5)
- Sebamed Clear Face Cleansing Bar (pH of 5.5, my review)
- Vanicream Cleansing Bar, Fragrance Free (pH of 5.5, my review)
Please click here to go back to the main List of Products page.