These are the toners I’ve tried that have a pH level below 6.0 (in alphabetical order by brand). I’ve also included a link to my review, where applicable.
The majority of the products listed below are also silicone-free and sulfate-free.
If you would like to learn more about a product please click on the link to see product details such as pricing, ingredients, etc. Most are affiliate links. My reviews also include an ingredients list although the ingredients may be inaccurate or have changed after a review was posted.
- Allies of Skin Molecular Savior Mist (pH of 3.94)
- Biologique Recherche P50 (pH of 3.0, my review)
- Biologique Recherche P50 1970 (pH of 3.5)
- Biologique Recherche P50v 1970 (pH of 2.75-3.0, my review)
- Biologique Recherche P50W (pH of 3.0, my review)
- Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner (pH of 5.0) This could also be used as a serum or essence.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater (pH of 4.6) Not marketed as a toner but it could probably be used as a toner.
- NuFACE Optimizing Mist (pH of 5.0) Not marketed as a toner but could probably be used as a toner.
- Whamisa Organic Flowers Deep Rich Toner (pH of 5.0, my review) Could be used as a serum or essence.
Please click here to go back to the main List of Products page.