Below is a list of toners that have a pH level below 6.0 (in alphabetical order by brand).
Please note that I use pH strips and they aren’t a perfect science so the pH levels noted below are estimates only and let us know if a product is on the acidic side (or not). There is also some variation between batches of products and a manufacturer may have made changes to their formula since I tested.
The majority of the products listed below are also silicone-free and sulfate-free.
If I have written a review, a link to it is below. My reviews also include an ingredients list although the ingredients may be inaccurate (depending on the original source/translation) or have changed after a review was posted.
- Allies of Skin Molecular Savior Mist (pH of 3.94)
- Biologique Recherche P50 (pH of 3.0, my review)
- Biologique Recherche P50 1970 (pH of 3.5)
- Biologique Recherche P50v 1970 (pH of 2.75-3.0, my review)
- Biologique Recherche P50W (pH of 3.0, my review)
- Caudalie Grape Water (pH of 5.75) This is a mist, not a toner. But I could see spraying this on after cleansing
- Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner (pH of 5.0) This could also be used as a serum or essence.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater (pH of 4.6) Not marketed as a toner but it could probably be used as a toner.
- NuFACE Optimizing Mist (pH of 5.0) Not marketed as a toner but could probably be used as a toner.
- Pyungkang Yul Essence Toner (pH of 5.5) Could be used as a toner or an essence. I’m using it now, review forthcoming.
- Whamisa Organic Flowers Deep Rich Toner (pH of 5.0, my review) Could be used as a serum or essence.
Please click here to go back to the main List of Products page.